The Launch sneaker stands up to repeated washings and rigorous play, even while being as stylish as can be. Like all Tsukihoshi shoes, the Launch is designed specifically for children's feet, featuring a heel that's purposely built to provide stability to children, and an ample toe box to allow children's toes to splay, like they would while barefoot. The single hook strap allows the shoes to be put on and taken off quickly and easily. The outsoles are slip-resistant and cushioned, designed for both comfort and safety. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!>
- Style: 7515_010, 7515_032, 7515_414
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.