Tsukihoshi's Hike children's sneaker offers exceptional support: ankle support, arch support, and with a specially designed heel, remarkable stability. The rubber EVA outsole makes this a perfect outdoor shoe for children since it's slip-resistant, flexible, and provides optimal shock absorption--perfect for excursions around the yard. As with every Tsukihoshi shoe, the Hike is made specifically for children's feet--to meet the needs of developing foot structures. To that end, among other features, they include a roomy toe box, to allow you're child's toes to spread as if they were barefoot. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!>
- Style: 7500_009, 7500_050, 7500_412, 7500_420
- Waterproof Protection-Breathable waterproof item (Tsukihoshi Dry Membrane)
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/RUBBER outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.