Tsukihoshi's Glitz sneaker for children combines style and comfort. They're designed, like all Tsukihoshi shoes, specifically for children's feet--to allow for the healthy and natural development of your child's feet. Their "toe box" is ample, providing the room needed to splay toes, as if they were barefoot. The heels are specially constructed to provide stability, and the outsoles are slip-resistant. But these sneakers aren't just great for kids, they're good for parents: they can be taken on and off easily, and are machine washable. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!>
- Style: 3537_040, 3537_042, 3537_532, 3537_610, 3537_681
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.