Tsukihoshi's Blast Sneaker won't just get your child noticed, like all Tsukihoshi shoes, it'll help promote the healthy, natural development of your child's feet. With an ample toe box that allows toes to splay, just as if they were barefoot, as well as the perfect arch support for growing children, and an ultra-light outsole meant to provide stability and slip-resistance, you can be sure Tsukihoshi's product engineers take your child's health, comfort, and safety seriously--and they've been taking health, comfort, and safety seriously since 1873. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 2515_058, 2515_419, 2515_669
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/RUBBER outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.