Tsukihoshi's Storm baby sneaker isn't just meant to get noticed because of its eye-catching colors and design, like all Tsukihoshi shoes, it's designed to promote the natural growth of your baby's foot. With a generous toe box, these baby shoes allow your child's toes to splay, just as if they were barefoot, which is important for proper growth. The heels provide extra stability, just as your child's development demands it most. See Tsukihoshi's sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 3570_008, 3570_021, 3570_026, 3570_030, 3570_301, 3570_415, 3570_420, 3570_430, 3570_437, 3570_610
- Machine Washable – Machine wash COLD; Remove insole and AIR dry (NO dryer use).
- Ultra lightweight - Provides exceptional comfort and functionality for kids.
- Antibacterial Insole – Infused with natural Green Tea extract (no chemicals) to kill odor causing germs.
- Pedorthist Friendly - With its removable insole, long counters, and child-specific patterns, Tsukihoshi has become a favorite for Pedorthists looking to make modifications to accommodate customized orthotics and/or AFO's.
- Barefoot Comfort – Wide toe boxes allow natural splaying of toes for balanced landing and maximum comfort.
- Heel Stabilizer – Long heel counter provides optimum stability.
- Easy On & Off – Single strap 'hook and loop' closure and elastic faux-laces for superb fitting.
- Arch Support – Shoe last and insole designed to provide proper arch support for growing kids.
- Latex Free.
- Synthetic/Textile upper.
- Breathable textile lining and cushioned foot-bed for active comfort.
- EVA/TPR outsole – Ultra-lightweight, provides excellent flexibility, abrasive-resistance, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for safety and comfort.
- Non-marking outsole.