Lightweight yet super durable these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities from camping, climbing to hiking. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents, the TRU-SPEC 24-7 Xpedition pants were designed alongside survivalist and winner of the first season of the hit series ALONE, Alan Kay, and are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options