Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Shaft measures approximately 8.75" from arch
- Tall boot featuring kiltie panel at vamp and hiker-style laces with branded eyelets
- Logoed pull-on loop at back shaft
- Padded collar
- Medial-side zipper closure
- Ladder Lock outsole radius