The Summit II Crew sock helps to minimize swelling, reduce fatigue, stabilize muscles, and provide plantar fasciitis relief. Soothes and energizes tired feet and legs. These are the best socks for your everyday activities including walking, running, hiking, biking, and sports.
- Style: SW74W
- 40% Merino Wool, 14% Alpaca, 40% Stretch Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- RECOMMENDED FOR: All day/everyday wear, flying and travel, prolonged sitting or standing, exercise, recovery, and pregnant women. Ideal for those who work in professions that demand prolonged standing: nursing, healthcare, retail, or even construction
- 4 ZONES OF FIRM (20-30 mmHg) GRADUATED COMPRESSION: helps to minimize swelling, reduce fatigue, stabilize muscles, and provide plantar fasciitis relief. Energizes legs and feet.
- COMFORT & PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Accu-fit Technology, Graduated Compression, Turn Welt Top, Arch Support, Breather Panel, Seamless Toe Closure, Medium Cushion Sole.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE YARNS: Provides natural moisture management, odor control, and thermoregulation.
- SIZES: Small/Medium fits women's US shoe size 4 – 7.5, Size Medium/Large fits US shoe size 8 – 11. Sock length fits over the calf.