The Summit Crew II Firm Graduated Compression Sock provides natural moisture, odor control and helps recover swelling and fatigue from all-day travel, exercise, and prolonged standing.
- Style: SW74M
- 40% Merino Wool, 14% Alpaca, 40% Stretch Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- RECOMMENDED FOR: All day/everyday wear, flying and travel, prolonged sitting or standing, exercise, recovery, and pregnant women. Ideal for those who work in professions that demand prolonged standing: nursing, healthcare, retail, or even construction
- 4 ZONES OF FIRM (20-30 mmHg) GRADUATED COMPRESSION: helps to minimize swelling, reduce fatigue, stabilize muscles, and provide plantar fasciitis relief. Energizes legs and feet.
- COMFORT & PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Accu-fit Technology, Graduated Compression, Turn Welt Top, Arch Support, Breather Panel, Seamless Toe Closure, Medium Cushion Sole.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE YARNS: Provides natural moisture management, odor control, and thermoregulation.
- Size Medium/Large fits men's US shoe size 7-10, Size Large/X-Large fits US shoe size 10.5-13. Sock length fits over the calf.