The PhD Outdoor Light Hiking Crew Socks is constructed well with a nice balance of warmth and cushioning. Comes with a right amount of stretch for additional comfort and no slipping down allowing you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort.
- Style: SW001311
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Women’s Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, and 3% Elastane, the Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.