The right gear can make or break any expedition. That's why we've created the new PhD® Outdoor Mountaineer socks, our most technical mountaineering socks ever. We put some serious sock science to work in these all-mountain socks, including revolutionary Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed fit. We placed high-density cushioning where you need it most, in the heel and toe, while using a flat knit on the leg to accommodate low-volume mountaineering boots. Mesh zones offer breathability, flex zones offer added comfort, and Merino helps keep feet warm, dry and comfortable.
- Flex zone at ankle offers maximum flexibility
- High-density cushion in heel and toe provide protection and comfort in high impact areas, while flat knit leg accommodates fit of low-volume mountaineering boots
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating helps post-activity recovery
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 7% Elastane