The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.Thatâ€™s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric.
- Style: SW003902
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Menâ€™s Spruce Street Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Menâ€™s Spruce Street Crew Socks feature premium construction and materials along with shred shield technology for a comfortable secure overall fit.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: This sock is designed with a supportive arch base for added durability and comfortable all-day wear.
- ULTRA LIGHT CUSHION: The minimal cushioning on the Menâ€™s Spruce Street Crew Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking running skiing or hiking these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 57% Merino Wool 40% Nylon and 3% Elastane the Menâ€™s Spruce Street Crew Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached ironed or dry cleaned.