The Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is your all-season favorite sporty baselayer in the fall or summer. Crafted elegantly to keep you looking as good as you feel when it's time to go backpacking.
- Style: SW016042, SW000748
- Made in USA or Imported
- Tumble dry
- WARM INSULATION: The targeted insulation and ventilation in the Men’s Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve will allow you to stay comfortable while you’re out working up a sweat.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: This top is made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance with Merino-covered shoulder panels and traditional slim fit design, allowing you to wear all day long without any discomfort.
- DURABLE WEAR: The flatlock seam construction of this top is specially designed to minimize chafing, making this Crew perfect to wear underneath a snow jacket during a long day of skiing!
- MERINO 150: This heavier, soft, 87% Merino wool and 13% Nylon Core fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, odor control, thermoregulation, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder weather conditions.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 87% Merino Wool and 13% Nylon Core, the Men’s Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve should be machine washed in warm water on a gentle cycle and tumble dried on low. Cool iron and dry clean as needed, but do not bleach these bottoms.