SITKA MEN'S KELVIN LITE HOODY The Kelvin Lite Hoody is our most versatile lofted jacket and takes the chill out of mid-season hunts. Durable 4-way stretch panels ensure a complete range of motion and breathability while the highly packable PrimaLoft Hi-Loft Insulation package delivers core warmth for a day spent glassing.Product is Standard Fit, designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates. Kelvin Lite Hoody is a part of mid-season system. The Mid-Season System is designed to deliver sound and scent suppression for stalking and close quarter engagements experienced below the treeline during mid to late fall.
- Style: 30053
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Zipper closure
- KELVIN LITE HOODY – Available in sizes small, medium (regular & tall), large (regular & tall), x-large (regular & tall), 2x-large (regular & tall), and 3x-large. (Available Colors: Dirt, Open Country, and Subalpine)
- MAXIMUM COMFORT - Worn as an outer layer or underneath a shell, this hoody jacket is built for lightweight, all-over warmth. Filled with 80 g/m2 of PrimaLoft Hi Loft Insulation to keep you toasty and provide unsurpassed mobility and breathability.
- BUILT TO LAST – Exterior shell is made of 27-Denier Polyester Woven Ripstop with DWR Finish and the interior is lined with Polygiene Treated 20-Denier Stretch Nylon Ripstop.
- FEATURES – Micro fleece lined hand pockets for comfort and warmth, deep zippered chest pockets for storage, form fitting 5-panel hood, and the cuffs stretch and fit securely with a soft brushed polyester jersey gusset.