SITKA ASCENT PANT Lightweight and breathable, this softshell pant will keep you cool and dry for those hot days charging in the mountains. Advanced 4-way stretch synthetic blend moves with the hunter and stands up to heavy abrasion in the scrub and scree. Mesh-backed pockets deliver extra ventilation and an internal mesh knee pad pocket provides added protection when field dressing an animal. Product is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering. Ascent Pant is a part of early season system.
- Style: 50127
- Made in the USA or Imported
- CONCEALMENT - Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain, Open Country is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yds and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line
- DURABLE 4-WAY STRETCH FABRIC - Lightweight and ultra-breathable like the rest of the Ascent line, the Ascent Pant features a quick-drying, 4-way stretch brushed nylon fabric to keep you cool when the heat is on
- MESHED POCKETS - All pockets are mesh backed for additional ventilation; mesh knee pad pockets of the hunting pants offer optional protection if desired
- ARTICULATED PATTERNING - Delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk, synthetic blend moves with the hunter and stands up to heavy abrasion in the scrub and scree
- POLYGIENE ODOR CONTROL - The technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat ensuring that you maximize your concealment in even the worst conditions