||Take the Saucony Guide ISO 2 TR Running Shoe on your runs or your everyday training. Best shoe to manage plantar fasciitis with excellent support and proper fit. These shoes are also great for hiking in the mountains and deserts. Trail through rocky terrain and you’ll never feel like hiking on rocks again.||
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- PWRTRAC forefoot / XT-900 heel
- Helpful for trail runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 10.7 oz. | 303 g.