||Add more cushioned comfort and response to your run with the Saucony Echelon 7 Running Shoe. There's plenty of room in the toe box and the laces are flexible so you can adjust the shoes during the day as necessary.||
- Successor to the Echelon 6
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation platform sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Engineered mesh
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Orthotic friendly
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Heel: 27mm/Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 12.5 oz. | 354 g.