Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
- Strobel construction provides forefoot flexibility
- adidas adiPRENE's highly shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
- Fabric lining stretches as the foot moves for a more comfortable fit
- Padded tongue and collar to help protect from excessive rubbing and prevent blisters
- rubber outsole provides a sturdy grip on a variety of surfaces