Iris 3P has the POC Partially Polarized lens that is optimized to filter the excessive glare, while letting enough reflections through to distinguish snow from ice, something no other polarized goggle lenses provide. The lens is made of the NXT polymer that outperforms any other lens material and features all of POC’s top technologies such as the patented HCD filter and a Photochromatic filter for a tint that adapts to the light conditions.
- 3P – POC Partially Polarized outer NXT lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Photochromatic filter for variable lens tint.
- HCD filter (High Chromatic Definition).
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated.