The X-PROJECT® 2.0 is the ultimate shoe for mountain bikers because its unique design provides pedaling efficiency with hiking and running performance. A patent-pending carbon plate provides optimal power transfer for the best of both worlds. A perfect shoe for mountain bikers or cyclocross racers.
- Fully bonded upper eliminates uncomfortable seams and hotspots
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable BOA reel
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Full-length tapered carbon fiber plate (patent-pending) gives on-the bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit