The ELITE Road IV cycling shoe features the same revolutionary 1:1 Adaptive Fit system as the P.R.O. Leader II cycling shoe, conforming to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots.
- Fully bonded upper eliminates uncomfortable seams and hotspots
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel
- New BOA IP-1 reel offers two way micro-adjust to easliy tighten and loosen the shoes while riding, plus pop-to-release for quick and easy shoe removal
- Integrated boa lace guides allows for an extremely low profile upper that excellent pressure distribution
- ELITE 1:1 Power Plate: ELITE Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra low 7.0mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal power and efficiency.