It’s essential to be sure-footed when the ground gets loose. Agile and amphibious, the ‘Eleu Trainer, tested by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, gives you ease and protection where you need it most. Whether it’s the easy on/off quick lace system, the quick-drying mesh for breathability and drainage, or the durable ballistic nylon, the ‘Eleu Trainer begs just one thing from the trail—more.
- Features: Quick-lace system for easy on/off, molded toe and heel overlays, and a gusseted tongue for protection against outdoor elements.
- Upper: Combination of quick-drying open mesh for breathability and drainage, ballistic nylon for durability and a synthetic exoskeleton for support and structure. A cord lacing system with toggle and lace fastener for a secure fit.
- Footbed: Dual-density anatomical EVA footbed provides excellent support and cushion. Hydrophobic and perforated to save weight and shed water. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: Seated on a compression molded EVA midsole and a sticky rubber outsole for maximum traction on wet surfaces, the rounded traction pattern, and forefoot flex grooves allows for a natural foot strike and increased agility.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.