Dignified and respected the Hiapo, our first born, is a true pioneer of tradition craft and detail.
- Features: Moko tattoo artwork, footbed detail, hand-sewn whipstitching with heavyweight thread, embroidered logo, and a comfortable hand-sewn leather toe post.
- Upper: Full-grain leather with naturally tumbled, marbled, or distressed surface textures and a soft microfiber lining.
- Footbed: Compression molded EVA midsole, wrapped in full-grain leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit, and sustained comfort over time.
- Outsole: Full-grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking rubber traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.