Warm and stylish, Muck Arctic Sport ll Extreme Conditions Tall Rubber Women's Winter Boots can take you from the city streets to the mountains with ease. These 100% waterproof winter boots feature a 5 mm neoprene bootie which absorbs impacts, retains heat and flexes with your feet as you walk. Equipped with a fleece lining for a comfort rating of -40 °F/-40 °C, these tall insulated boots also have an extended rubber exterior for extra protection from rain, slush and snow. On the inside, a women's last and comfort insole supports and cushions your feet without adding extra weight. An aggressive outsole grips slick surfaces to help prevent slips and falls. These women's snow boots will pair effortlessly with outerwear in any color or style.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Knee High from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 16 around
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks
- Full-length EVA midsole for improved support and longwearing comfort
- Multi-directional outsole tread pattern for improved traction on slick and uneven terrain