The Front Lace Knee High Boot is your go-to festival boot that has a simple design with a modern vibe. It keeps your feet from slipping on any surface. See Minnetonka's sizing chart.
- Style: 1929, 1922
- Rubber sole
- SIMPLE YET CHIC: The knee high moccasins for men should be your go-to festival boots, made by hand today from the same simple design that was introduced in 1968 yet has a modern vibe with its overall texture and color options
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Made with genuine soft suede leather and comes with a padded insole, this men's knee high boots will keep your feet snug and comfortable no matter how long you've been standing or walking, a true companion for the fashionable concert goer
- SLIP RESISTANCE: These knee high leather moccasins are made with a textured rubber outsole which provides good traction to avoid slipping on any surface, as well as an adjustable rawhide lace so you can easily tighten or loosen up your men's knee boots
- SIZING: Our lace up knee high boots for men runs true to size, the calf circumference is at 15 inches and the height of the knee high leather moccasins is at 18 inches
- FOOTWEAR EXPERTS: The knee high boots for men are a product of countless years of footwear technology research by Minnetonka, rooted in a rich heritage and continuously providing generations with unique and comfortable footwear