Accommodating mountain hiking boot with a sensational fit. Classic Nubuk leather with rubber heel and tip protection, very adaptive 3D tongue and butter-soft Nappa leather heel collar. The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensures waterproofing and climate comfort. The 3-zone lacing allows consistent lacing according to individual needs. The elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and memo foam provide additional comfort. The proven Vibram MT Traction II sole ensures stability on all surfaces.
- Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Rubber toe cap
- Board lasting
- Easy resoling