This longstanding bestseller has been completely revised and now features an elastic fabric around the tongue, flex zone and on the heel collar. This has resulted in a huge increase in comfort and support in the boot. This effect is further enhanced by 3D-shaped heel cushioning, 3-zone lacing with efficient D-ring locking and the patented Base Fit 2.1. This is free sliding on the shoe outer above and below the heel bone using a Mammut Hammer cord, which significantly improves heel support and reduces blistering. Memo foam, an elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and the GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensure the inside is dry and comfortable. The precise connection to the shaft is due to a light wedge made from poro, PU and TPU, which offers lasting cushioning. The proven Vibram Maton sole completes this updated crampon-compatible model, which is also suitable for demanding mountain hikes.
- Raised rubber rand
- Easy resoling
- Doubled, sliding Mammut® heel strap cords ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Board lasting
- Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- The high-quality three-dimensional, infinitely adjustable memo foam cushioning provides an individual fit around the heel. This ensures a high level of comfort, maximum heel support and blister prevention.
- Asymmetric lacing
- Crampon-compatible B2