Pure comfort! The generously tailored fit, softness and light weight create a completely new running sensation. All-round ventilation thanks to the newly developed GORE-TEX® SURROUND® technology. Additional ventilation is provided by an air-permeable layer between the wedge and insole, which also offers comfortable cushioning. The lightweight hiking boot also features board lasting; the patented Rolling Concept®; a Hybrid Shell that provides shape and stability; an IP EVA wedge with excellent cushioning and integrated arch support; and a protective liquid rubber toe cap. With its Sonar technology, the new Sonar comfort sole by gripex™, which features multi-directional lugs and two different rubber hardnesses, offers grip on any terrain.
- Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabric with high level of moisture absorption and low drying time. Provides abrasion resistance and cushioning.
- gripex™ outsole technology
- Sonar Technology
- Board lasting