||Be prepared for whatever action the day may bring with the LaCrosse Alpha Range Waterproof Outdoor Boot! Built with ZXT Rubber — the same proven rubber used in the Grange and Burly — these boots offer time-tested durability with the flexibility to roll them down when the temperature rises. These boots fit well, very comfortable and the sole is reasonably supportive. The Alpha Range is made to keep you going from dawn to dusk because there's no time for discomfort when there's work to be done.||
- 100% Rubber and Neoprene
- Hand-laid premium rubber over a 5mm neoprene core for flexible, waterproof comfort
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1. inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 15.5" around
- ZXT Rubber is ozone, abrasion and tear resistant with added tensile strength. Molded kick-off heel plate for easy hands-free removal.
- Active Fit with adjustable gusset for easy on/off and a secure, comfortable fit on foot
- Textured finger grips and angled top band make it easy to grab hold and pull on
- Multilayer rubber on the toe, heel and vamp for added durability and support. Moisture-wicking and quick-drying polyester jersey liner.
- Chocolate/Plum(602241), Gray/Balsam Green(602243), Black/Cerulean(602244), Brick Red(602245), Black/Pink(602246), Black/Tan(602247)