The Mallard II waders are constructed of 100% waterproof 3.5mm neoprene, which stretches for a personalized fit. This versatile wader features Brush Tuff abrasion resistant material, double stitched seams and reinforced knees and seat for added durability. The boot is lined with 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for ample warmth in cold water.
- Abrasion resistant protection from LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Double stitched seams and polyurethane reinforced knees and seat for added durability
- Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage
- Designed with waterfowlers in mind
- the Realtree MAX-5 pattern offers maximum effectiveness for concealment in environments from flooded marshes to open fields.