The Kuhl Liberator Convertible pant has a mountain-town style that slyly masks the two-in-one design. Mobility-enhancing spandex strips mimic the zipper lines, so they stand out less, and small slots swallow the zipper pulls. And for hiker who say the backcountry is no place to worry about looks that function always trumps form don't worry.
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with leg zippers; zippers won't snag and are hidden from view for a great look
- Shorts inseam length is 10.5 inches
- Fabric: Combed peached super sueded for softness DRYPOINT 1). 77% Nylon /23% Cotton 2). 84% Poly 16% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 4 oz. per sq. yd.; 137 GSM