The Detroit 8” (Soft Toe) is a high collared work horse work boot. Made from waterproof nubuck leather with a KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane, this construction boot will keep you dry out in the field or at a rain drenched work site.
- Contoured heel lock
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Water nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.