With waterproof construction and specialized safety features, this steel toe work boot provides long-lasting comfort and protection on the job. Highly abrasion resistant, they’ll be favorites for a long time.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Waterproof leather and textile upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct-attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Our oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
Exceptional abrasion resistant and tensile-strength fabric that will last the life of your boot.