Part of our family of ANSI-Certified rainwear specifically designed to keep highway crews, utility workers, forestry workers, EMTs, police officers and more dry, comfortable and SEEN as they perform dangerous jobs on land or at sea. The Weather Watch ANSI certified rainwear meet and exceed the requirements set forth by ANSI/ISEA, while also meeting GAGE’s high standards for performance and durability. The Weather Watch ANSI pant features the fully adjustable GAGE elastic waist belt, making them as comfortable as sweatpants; while the waterproof, breathable and seam sealed fabric create a perfect blend of protection and comfort for the user. Features include two zippered hand pockets, 1/4 length leg zippers for easy on/off with boots on, Velcro cinch ankle closures, and a right side cargo pocket with snap closures. The High-Vis yellow material and strategically placed reflective tape insure your crews will be safe and secure when the weather moves in.
- 100% waterproof 420 denier nylon fabric with full taped and sealed seams
- 8,000mm waterproof and 3,000mvp breath-ability membrane
- Adjustable elastic GAGE waist belt
- 1/4 length leg zippers for easy on/off
- Adjustable Velcro cinch ankle closures