The Gold Standard in commercial fishing gear. First introduced in 1954, no other piece of gear has withstood the test of time like Brigg jacket from Grundens. Made of a heavy duty cotton twill base, coated with HDX11 PVC designed to resist oils and maintain flexibility in extreme cold. The pullover anorak design is an excellent choice for commercial fisherman working with nets where normal snap fronts may become entangled in the webbing.
- This jacket is able and willing to take anything Mother Nature can throw at it
- Features:Fabric weight: 540g/m2 cotton twill base
- Pullover anorak with chin snap closure
- Attached adjustable hood with drawcord cinch
- Reinforced neoprene cuffs