Before there was such a thing as punk, the Dr. Martens brand was synonymous with working Britain—providing a welcome relief to factory workers. And with an air-cushioned sole resistant to petrol, fat, acid, alkali and oil, this new shoe worked as hard as any industry did. Today, the original intent of our work boot remains — but thanks to new technology, they're even better.
- Soft, milled industrial-grade Incredibly durable and slip-resistant PVC-welted sole, with rubber pods in the forefoot and heel
- Padded collar and tongue
- SoftWair™ memory foam sock-liner
- Breathable Agion® anti-bacterial treatment
- Toe cap
- Protects against electrical hazard
- Safety specs: ATSM F2413 - 11 MI/75 C/65