Super thin so it can slip into a boot that any discerning skier or rider has molded to their feet, the RFL Jr. is the absolute lightest winter sock we make. Thermo-regulating and naturally anti-microbial Merino Wool may just keep the weekend gear bags from turning ripe before April. See our Darn Tough sizing chart to find your perfect fit!
- Style: 7006
- 55% Nylon, 42% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra Spandex ,
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT - Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock. True Seamless technology allows for an undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel. ,
- OVER-THE-CALF HEIGHT - The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out. See chart below if other heights may be better for you. ,
- COMPOSITION - Designed and Knit in Vermont with 55% Nylon 42% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex. The fast action wicking pulls moisture away from skin, so no more sweaty, stinky socks. The soft, breathable merino wool has fast drying, all weather performance that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. ,
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - Darn Tough's famous guarantee - if these socks wear, tear, or develop holes, Darn Tough will replace them no questions asked. No strings. No conditions. Over the years, when you open your sock drawer this is the pair you’ll keep grabbing first. In fact, many customers have said that they “threw away just about every other sock” they owned. ,
- MADE IN THE USA - Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield, Vermont - the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all weather performance socks.