The GT-2000 9 Running Shoe provides stability for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. It features a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot and reduce the overall shock from impact. See ASICS' sizing chart.
- Style: 1012A861, 1012A859
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.