The new GT-2000 6 model comes this year with a fresh take on what can be had at this price point. This iteration is not only lighter, but also more cushioned and lively with every step. The forefoot has been opened up to better accommodate bunions and reduce irritation. The upper incorporates a new last for a better heel fit and slightly more toe spring to help with a smoother transition and keeping you locked down on the platform. The Lite-Show™ version features 3M® reflective no--sew for additional visibility during early morning or evening runs.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.