||Exceptional performance meets incredible value in a D width. With its balanced support and guided stability, the sleek GT-1000 7 caters to runners of all levels. The first GT-1000 to incorporate FlyteFoam technology, this technologically advanced model delivers a smooth, responsive ride that holds up mile after mile.||
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- SpevaFoam Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- EVA Sockliner
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.