Experience an efficient stride and smooth, comfortable ride in the GEL-Superion™ 2. Using rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology plus a FluidRide® Midsole, this model delivers premium cushioning from heel to toe. Packed with advanced features, GEL-Superion™ 2 effortlessly supports your natural gait cycle for a balanced, stable run.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Rubber Sponge
- Gender-specific cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- EVA Sockliner