Designed to compete, the GEL-Resolution® 7 shoe serves up exceptional flexibility, stabilizing support and premium cushioning. The external heel counter and Flexion Fit® Upper secure the foot without restricting movement while the PGuard® Toe Protector and high-abrasion rubber ensure durability match after match.
- 6-Month Outsole Warranty: Warranty against excessive outsole wear up to 6 months.
- Gender-specific cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Flexion Fit® Upper: Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- PGuard® Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trusstic System® technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- P.H.F™ (Personal Heel Fit) Collar Lining: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.