A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. In a nod to our brand heritage, the GEL-Nimbus® welcomes spring with this limited edition Sakura colorway inspired by Japan's remarkable cherry blossom season. Packed with our revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning and other advanced technology from the ASICS® Institute of Sports Science, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its seamless, FluidFit® upper stretches and adapts to your foot to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile. Weight: 10.7. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidFit® Upper: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Ortholite® Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.