||The ASICS GEL-Cumulus 22 design is very good for neutral or slightly supinating runners, offering good cushioning and just enough support to discourage an off-balance stance with plenty of vertical room in the toebox. The fabric seems sturdy but flexible and stretchy. Flexible soles with enough grip to handle different paved and unpaved surfaces.||
- Sythetic Mesh
- Rubber sole
- 3D Print Upper - Increases forefoot support and comfort
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.