The ASICS GEL-Cumulus 22 design is designed for runners with normal sized arches and neutral pronation, meaning the foot lands on the outside of the foot and rolls inward, and then pushes off the ground with body weight evenly distributed across the front of the foot.
Flexible and extremely well cushioned, the Cumulus 22 is like running on a cloud. ASICS has softened its Flytefoam midsole to provide more cushioned ride. The brand has also reinforced the heel and forefoot for more bounce and extra shock-absorbing support. All the cushioning on this shoe makes it ideal for running on a sidewalk or paved asphalt road.
The outsole on this shoe has been hardened at key contact points for extra durability, and the upper is a seamless one-piece mesh construction that's flexible and breathable but durable enough to stand up to abuse. The Cumulus also has a 10 mm heel-to-toe drop to help propel you forward while you run. See ASICS' sizing chart to find your perfect size of women's ASICS running shoe.
- Style: 1012A935, 1012A741, 1012A738, 1012A976
- Rubber sole
- 3D printed one-piece mesh upper
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology
- ASICS high-abrasion rubber outsole