The ASICS GEL-Nimbus 22 shoes has the most cushion and comfort. The heel cups are nice and snug and good room in the toes. The Nimbus provides the amount of support and comfort. These shoes have a soft impact and adds a spring to each step that makes long runs softer on shins and knees. See ASICS' sizing chart.
- Style: 1021A423, 1011A680, 1011A682
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- EVA Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.