The renowned GEL-Kayano® receives a stylistically premium upgrade with a redesigned knit upper inspired by the belt of a kimono. Packed with the newest FlyteFoam® technology, GEL-Kayano® 25 OBI guides your stride and delivers all-day comfort in a silhouette that's ready for the gym or the street.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology
- FlyteFoam® Lyte Technology
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit® Upper: ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Gender-specific cushioning: Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- AHAR® Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- MONO-SOCK® Technology Fit System: An elastic internal sleeve which replaces a traditional tongue providing a "sock-like" fit.