The upper of the new Lone Peak NeoShell is made of a revolutionary fabric that is waterproof on the outside yet breathable from the inside. It's designed to fight off water and release heat to keep your feet cool and dry. This shoe is not a fully waterproof replacement for a rubber boot and is not designed for standing in water; it is made to help keep you warm and dry in inclement weather. The FootShape™ toe box lets your toes relax and spread out naturally for greater stability and comfort in shifting terrain. A flexible StoneGuard™ rests above the midsole to deflect sharp, jagged rocks from digging into your feet.
- IDEAL USES: Hiking, Fastpacking, Cold Weather, Wet Conditions, Trail Running
- PLATFORM: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- OTHER FEATURES: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology
- INSOLE: 5 mm Contour Footbed