Transformation is good. Take the town of Nashua, New Hampshire, which almost disappeared off the map with the loss of its factories during the 1950s. But instead of giving up, the town reinvented itself as a high-tech hub to become a two-time honoree as the best place to live in the United States. That kind of makeover reminds us of the style of this shoe, which takes the classic kiltie golf shoe design and revamps it into a casual moccasin.
- Rubber sole men's slip-on loafer casual shoes
- Moc-toe with single shawl and tassels
- Two-tone premium grain calfskin leather with leather liner
- Hamlet rubber sole - All about Soles
- Handsewn construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship