- Style: 804-4375
- TRAIL CRAZYHORSE BROWN LEATHER has a naturalistic brown stain
- MOCCASIN (MOC) TOE evokes a classic American style
- 6" MID-ANKLE HEIGHT provides moderate ankle support
- REMOVABLE ULTIMATE SHOCK ABSORPTION FOOTBED on Poron comfort cushion insole feels great on the feet
- STEEL SAFETY TOE protects toes from heavy dropped objects
- FIBERGLASS SHANK provides flexible stability
- ANTI-SLIP 90-DEGREE HEEL MAXWEAR 90™ OUTSOLE provides stability on ladders and uneven terrain
- GOODYEAR STORM WELT construction achieves a water-tight seal
The Iconic Brown Leather Moc Toe Men's Work Boot, Now with Safety Features for Outdoor Work
The Thorogood American Heritage Plain Toe Work Boot in Trail Crazyhorse brown is Thorogood's iconic safety toe work boot. With Goodyear storm welt construction and fiberglass safety shank, these durable boots will hold up to years of heavy use. The protective toe of your boot is made from steel, because the toe of your foot is not. In the 6" version, these Thorogood work boots offer a lower profile with modest ankle support.
Often compared to imitators and alternatives by Red Wing, Irish Setter, Rock Rooster, Carhartt, Timberland, and Danner the Thorogood American Heritage full-grain leather boot has an attractive moc toe and a naturalistic brown stain. A slip-resistant (non-slip) 90-degree sole helps you keep your feet on icy or oily floors and provides stability on ladders or uneven terrain. Popular with loggers and construction workers, the American Heritage boot is your foot's loyal protector for the hardest, most punishing jobs.
We've worn these boots, and we love them. The craftsmanship and materials are remarkable and they're made in the USA with USA and globally sourced components. From the moment you open the box, you will be impressed with the quality of these Thorogood boots. Every stitch, every detail, not to mention the fit. See Thorogood's sizing chart to find your perfect fit.