Look out to sea from any Hawaiian beach and it’s obvious that people play in the ocean about as much as they do on land. As the sporty Kulapa Kai’s namesake suggests, we encourage you to get this water-resistant sandal wet. Minimal and easy, you can stand carefree at the water's edge.
- Features: A delicate laser-etched footbed design and embroidered toe post logo.
- Upper: Water-resistant synthetic straps featuring a shiny or matte finish with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft nylon toe post.
- Footbed: A compression molded EVA midsole with a smooth dropin ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for sustained comfort over time.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with molded siping and traction pod design detail inspired by ocean currents.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.